Amazon’ Global Intelligence Program is looking for a Senior Intelligence Manager to join a team of analysts providing high-level strategic intelligence products to global stakeholders within Amazon Worldwide Operations. Our team is located in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
This role is vital to the production of actionable intelligence that informs decision making on a global scale. Successful candidates will have a proven history of writing influential intelligence products, operating with a high degree of independence, establishing new intelligence programs or services, and strong acumen for learning and applying business concepts for private-sector intelligence products. Candidates will also be able to operate autonomously to build global programs with customer feedback channels, use discretion when dealing with sensitive and critical information, apply sound business principles and data analysis to identify problems and initiate actions to address them, and communicate effectively with operations leadership while promoting a collaborative environment.
• 5+ years of experience researching, analyzing, writing, editing, and publishing finished intelligence.
• Experience with data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and/or geographic information systems.
• Experience briefing large audiences and executive leaders from various backgrounds
• Formal education in the following disciplines: Political Science, Criminology, Fire Science, Public Administration, Security Studies, Strategic Intelligence, International Affairs, International Business, Information Security, Journalism, or Emergency Management.
• Expertise in particular geographic areas such as Latin America, South East Asia, India, Northeast Asia, or Africa.
• Demonstrated strong critical thinking, research, and writing skills, with experience communicating complex ideas through analytical assessments.
• Experience and/or certifications in transportation, logistics, insider threat, or supply chain risk management.
• Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas in both written and verbal communication.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.