This role is for a hands-on leader who establishes a vision and strategy, scales their impact by empowering other designers on the team, leads the delivery of and is a key contributor to design artifacts.
They will develop strong relationships with fellow Design Leaders and partners closely with Product Engineering, and Marketing counterparts throughout the product development process to launch bar-raising experiences for customers and partners.
· Extensive experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, or equivalent experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, Cognitive Science, Information Architecture, Digital Communication design or a related field.
· A portfolio demonstrating user experience design, with work samples showcasing process sketches, design documentation and detailed design presentations.
• A body of work that showcases confident, diverse, and thoughtful typography, layout, visual design, and interaction design
• Have deep understanding and experience designing mobile and desktop applications
• Experience working with quantitative and qualitative research including usability testing, analytics, user interviews, and A/B testing
• Solid understanding of user-centered design methodologies, design thinking processes, and usability principles
• Effective verbal, writing, strategic thinking, conceptualization, presentation, facilitation, and organization skills
• Experience in a software development workflow and tooling including Figma, Sketch, and JIRA
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.