Are you a seasoned Community Manager with a passion for connecting the people who play video games with the people who make them? At Amazon Games, we take our Customer Obsession seriously. We are consistantly working to find ways to be more communicative, transparent, and bring our customers into the game making process. We are seeking a creative, high energy, collaborative, communicative, and FUN Community Manager to join our team. This role is focused on player relations, advocacy, and engagement.
- Building a deep working knowledge of our game and the features, systems, and content it includes
- Building and maintaining a world class feedback loop between the people playing the game and the people making the game
- Delivering Qualitative and Quantitative reporting
- Working to define and improve the tool set required for quality reporting
- Working with stakeholders and leadership to deliver valuable customer and business insights
- Partnering with Data and Research to analyze and interpret feedback
- Partnering with the Game Developers to influence product change and future plans
- Participating in key design and product change discussions, leveraging a deep working understanding of player perspective and a product/gameplay expertise
- Acting as a contributing member of the editorial team
- Collaborating with multiple teams to deliver high quality patch notes
- Contributing to Developer Diaries, Blog Posts, Dev Interviews, Video Scripts, and website articles
- Foster a positive, constructive, and communicative community of players that feel heard and appreciated
- Growing the core community in size and activity
- Facilitating vibrant, meaningful, and authentic two-way conversation with our community
- Acting as the voice of the Game Team on our official forums and other select channels
- Participate in two way conversations with meaningful and high value contributions
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
- 4+ years of experience as a Community Manager for video games
- 1+ years experience working with MMO's, ARPG's, and/or Games as a service
- A passion for video games and the gaming community
- Experience with sentiment and feedback reporting and tracking
- Project management skills and experience
- Interpersonal skills, positive, energetic and team oriented
- Ability to travel
- Experience shipping at least 2 top-tier console or PC titles
- Understanding of live services and the complexities of running a live product
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.