Amazon Entertainment creates and provides access to world-class entertainment through Amazon Originals, Prime Video, Audible, Twitch, Amazon Music, Prime Gaming, and more. Amazon’s digital entertainment products enable customers to access the latest apps and games, stream or download movies, TV shows, and music, and gives customers the ability to access their own files anywhere in the world.
We are currently seeking an experienced Diversity Recruiting Manager to join our talent acquisition organization (TA) in support of critical programs that support diverse representation, equitable process and opportunity and inclusive thinking and behavior for Amazon Games. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is good for Amazon and for our customers, and our commitment is based on something even more fundamental than that. It's simply the right thing.
Key job responsibilities
This Diversity Recruiting Manager will oversee key DEI programs in TA that impact inclusive experiences, talent evaluation, branding, process optimization and cross collaboration. They will develop and lead talent acquisition recruitment strategies that align to our Amazon Games Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives.
- Improve the organizational health from a DEI perspective and improve our ability to attract talent through authentic experiences and storytelling.
- Provide consultative guidance and liaise across core DEI teams, Prime Video and Studios TA teams/ stakeholders, employee resource groups and program managers in the broader entertainment organization.
- Define project scope and objectives and develop milestone schedules, project meetings and updates.
- Oversee planning and scoping activities to achieve important goals within the expected timelines.
- Translate data into actionable insights.
- Partner with central DEI counterparts to design mechanisms that inspect employee data, uncover opportunities that support DEI goals, and build action plans.
- Manage the implementation of new programs, develop mechanisms to measure and track success, provide ongoing documentation and communications to educate, influence and iterate.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities through close partnership and alignment with TA partners and business stakeholders.
- Articulate status, key activities, and project risks to TA partners and business stakeholders on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis. This includes verbal (live) updates as well as written updates.
- This is a senior-level role that manages two direct reports, initially, with a large scope of responsibility across our Amazon Games business.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- 3+ years experience owning DEI recruiting strategies
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience highly preferred
- Strong executive presence and business acumen
- Well-versed with DEI industry trends and initiatives
- Ability to travel when needed
San Francisco, California
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles, California
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $157,100-$212,600/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.