SHIFT REQUIREMENTS: Rotating shifts Sunday - Saturday, ranging from 7 AM to 10 PM depending on role.
WORK LOCATION: This role provides an option to work either:
1) Office-based at our premier office facility in Barcelona, Spain in the heart of the city's technology hub in the @22 district, Poblenou. All of our office-based roles provide additional flexibility for occasional work from home
2) Permanently work from home from any province in Spain.
In Selling Partner Support, we help third party Sellers & Vendors sell their products through our Amazon marketplace platform. We interact with Sellers and Vendors from across the world via phone, email and chat in a contact center environment where we answer their questions and resolve their issues regarding Amazon’s technology platforms, business policies, and operational processes. Our Associates serve as the first contact point between Sellers/Vendors and Amazon, and we seek to always respond with complete, accurate and customer-friendly responses. .
We are ‘Customer Obsessed’ and strive for the perfect customer interaction every time. Our Associates must regularly multi-task utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate various Selling Partner Accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions. The successful candidate will have a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service, a strong record of customer focus, and a keen interest in process improvement.
Successful applicants can choose to become a member of our office-based team, and enjoy our state-of-the-art facilities in Barcelona featuring eight floors of modern, upscale interiors, company subsidized canteen, onsite parking, showers, rooftop terrace, conveniently close to shopping, restaurants and public transport. Alternatively, you can join one of our home-based teams, and still be part of the Amazon culture by collaborating with team members remotely via video, and engaging in a range of virtual engagement activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting Amazons Selling Partner’s to solve any incoming issues via 3 channels of communication (Phone, Email & Chat)
• Managing high volumes of inbound and outbound calls, emails and chats in a timely manner
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
• Exemplifying Amazons Leadership Principle for Customer Obsession by consistently displaying a genuine empathy and passion for our customers, delivering an exceptional customer care experience with every contact.
• Building sustainable relationships and engaging customers by going the extra mile
• Ability to consistently achieve productivity and quality performance goals
• Documenting all Selling Partner interactions and information according to standard operating procedures
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide product guidance and support to all Amazons Sellers and Vendors
• Attend regular training sessions, and learn product details and key selling points of products and technologies.
• Ability to work shifts and open to weekends to accommodate Amazon´s opening hours, 7 days a week” To note, the shifts cannot be confirmed prior to joining Amazon as they are not determined until after the training period.
• Regularly collaborating with various internal stakeholders and teams
• Any other duties and special projects as directed by management in keeping with the employee’s skills and experience
Skills/Competencies & Requirements
• Comfortable working in a high-volume environment with the ability and flexibility to adapt to change effectively
• Ability to work against and deliver performance in metric driven environment with high productivity and quality standards.
• Maintains a strong customer focus, ensuring the customer feels supported and valued
• Ability to actively listen and to identity customer needs with an empathic approach
• Fosters a positive and cooperative team environment at all times.
• Multitasking: ability to handle phone, chats and email contacts in tandem with each other
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional verbal and written communications. Comfortable in providing helpful, live telephone support in English and other languages defined for role.
• Able to troubleshoot, research and effectively translate technical and procedural instructions to customers in a way they can understand.
• Enthusiastic, highly self-motivated and willingness to learn new skills.
• Demonstrate strong sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
• Demonstrates the ability to identify and drive process improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service environment
• Language – Fluent in English & German
• Technical Skills: Intermediate competency with Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Able to use online communication and collaboration tools with ease
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the various steps to resolve issues via phone, chats and email channels.
• Excellent listening skills; able to demonstrate empathy and willingness to help
• Prior Contact Centre experience very helpful (preferred)
Join our Amazon Family in Spain!
• New hires become a member of a diverse, multicultural and global team. Join one of our many Amazon community & Affinity groups to further experience Amazon’s inclusive, collaborative culture.
• Amazon takes pride in growing talent and leadership from within and offers multiple career paths.
• Private Healthcare Plan
• Employees can work remotely outside of Spain for up to 10 working days per year, from almost anywhere in the world (with some exceptions).
• Office based Employees only: Our Amazon SPS Associates are able to work from home up to 30% of the time (with additional policies in place for existing office-based employees to be considered for work from home in excess of 30%)
• Home based Employees only: Prior to employment start, must have high speed internet with up to 5Mb download and 1Mb upload () and a suitable home office work environment compliance with Amazon’s virtual contact center policy
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.