Our team is innovating to unlock more Seller businesses on the Amazon marketplace. If you want to be part of a team that is thinking big, moving fast and directly impacting our Sellers, this is the team for you. We need excited developers to solve complex challenges. Do you want to learn about every business and technical problem in our company? Do you want to transform the way sellers think about shipping their inventory to customers? Do you want to join a game-changing, strategic part of Amazon that is growing by leaps and bounds?
You'll be designing, building & leading other engineers on cutting edge and highly distributed systems to support merchants around the world selling on Amazon. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture defining and building a selling experience to complement Amazon's world-class ecommerce websites. Selling on Amazon is one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.com.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer with a strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering innovative solutions for complex problems on an unprecedented scale. As part of leading a team of engineers, you will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers as we take on challenges that can reshape the e-commerce industry.
We are seeking someone who has strong technical, project and people skills with a can-do attitude and a focus on delivering high software.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Experience with Relational and No SQL Databases
- Experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
- Experience with Big-data Analytics
- Practical experience writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.