Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help drive Professional Services Consulting opportunities with leading partners in the Central Region.
As a Partner Practice Manager, you will collaborate with cross functional teams to create and execute a Professional Services strategic partner sales engagement plan. You will be responsible for driving Professional Services sales revenue in aligned territory through co-selling with partners, regular partner pipeline management, and joint partner business reviews. You will be advising partners and Professional Services teams on the value of partnering, how to best engage partners, and recommending the most relevant partners for specific customer Professional Services opportunities. You will serve as the partner subject matter expert, developing and growing field relationships between partners and Professional Services sales teams. This role will also be responsible for collaborating with Professional Services leaders to update and guide them on partnering efforts and coaching partners on what is required for success in their territory.
The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, strategic partner and channel management experience and a Professional Services background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise teams including field sales reps. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business solutions and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions through consulting services.
- Have a holistic view of the partner community in a local market, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will delight customers.
- Develop and organize ProServe related partner account planning sessions within the territory.
- Expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
- Become a trusted member of the Professional Services sales team in the assigned district(s) to own deal execution with partners.
- Work closely with Partner Development Managers (PDM) on engaging their partners in the local market.
- Align with the Professional Services leadership and delivery teams within the area of focus.
Travel to team meetings and partner planning sessions in your area is required as part of this role.
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development in the software/technology industry
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, Professional Services teams and account management teams
- Sales and/or technical experience, specifically in coordinating field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
- Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to achieve sales.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
- Experience working with AWS partners.
- Prior direct sales experience is preferred
- Able to consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics
- Verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.