Amazon introduced the first Kindle in 2007 — at that time, it offered 90,000 eBooks and sold out 5.5 hours after the announcement. Since then, we have expanded to become the best-selling e-reader family in the world. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and more recently Amazon Echo and Alexa, the voice service that powers Echo and other devices so customers can play music, control their smart homes, and get information, news, weather, and more, using just their voice.
Amazon Devices is seeking a leader for our Recruiting Coordinator group. In this role, you will: Manage a team of Recruiting Coordinators to support hiring across the Devices businesses in North America.
- Develop the best- maintain a culture of development to support continued learning and growth opportunities for the team
- Partner with Devices leaders internationally to share scheduling best practices across regions as well as partner with other Amazon RC leadership to share scheduling best practices across businesses
- Lead strategy for Devices interview coordination across multiple unique Devices businesses to ensure seamless partnership between RCs, Recruiting, Hiring Managers, and interviewers
- Experiment with new tools, processes, and best practices to improve scheduling operations and candidate experience
- Define team and individual performance goals Manage headcount and team structure/alignment
- Own metrics and reporting for scheduling cycle times and candidate experience
- Prioritize the roadmap for projects and regularly communicate project updates with Devices TA leadership
Open to Seattle-based or fully remote candidates.
2+ years of recruiting experience
2+ years of people management experience
4-year BA/BS required
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Experience communicating with senior leadership and multiple project stakeholders
Experience leading reporting across a business
Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Experience managing Recruiting Coordinators
Reputation for operational excellence with strong attention to detail
Experience influencing without authority
Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define strategy and program roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
Demonstrated ability to measure the impact of change, both quantitatively and qualitatively
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.