Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Alexa Devices Media team.
Our team builds new experiences for music listeners. We help our customers access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build media stacks for Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Our mission is to deliver audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Come make history, as we launch exciting media solutions for millions of listeners.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience in Multimedia and/or Audio technologies an added plus
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experienced in all stages of development, including design, development, testing, and deployment
- Analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and strong team ethic
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.