Amazon is the worlds most customer centric company and is looking to hire highly motivated Network Engineers to develop and automate one of the worlds largest and complex networks. With Amazon Web Services, our goal is to become The Infrastructure Platform to the world. Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services. We are expanding at a tremendous rate it is our responsibility to maintain quality and reliability while developing innovative ways to automate the scaling of our network.
As a Network Development Engineer working within AWS Infrastructure you will:
- Support network infrastructure across network fabrics supporting AWS services.
- Innovate network services to deliver improved security, availability, performance and cost.
- Simplify and automate network operations.
- Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update network standards and ensure that the network is compliant to those standards.
- Create and implement changes on the network.
- Work closely with our automation teams to define improvements to our tooling eco-system.
The ideal candidate is highly autonomous, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong project management and time management skills and has a successful track record of designing simple, scalable solutions and troubleshooting complex network problems and delivering innovative solutions. The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
- 3+ years professional experience working in large scale networking environments.
- 5+ years experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
- 3+ years experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and Junos.
- 2+ years experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- 2+ years experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting or Perl/Python programming.
- Knowledge of network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills; specifically, network performance analysis
- Experience working with customers to diagnose a problem, and work toward resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.