Do you want to join an innovative team of scientists who use machine learning and statistical techniques to help Amazon provide the best customer experience by protecting Amazon customers from hackers and bad actors?
Do you want to build advanced algorithmic systems that help manage the trust and safety of millions of customer every day? Do you like to innovate and simplify? If yes, then you may be a great fit to join the Amazon Account Integrity team.
The Amazon Account Integrity team works to ensure that customers are protected from bad actors trying to access their accounts. Our greatest challenge is protecting customer trust without unjustly harming good customers.
To strike the right balance, we invest in mechanisms which allow us to accurately identify and mitigate risk, and to quickly correct and learn from our mistakes.
This strategy includes continuously evolving enforcement policies, iterating our Machine Learning risk models, and exercising high‐judgement decision‐making where we cannot apply automation.
Key job responsibilities
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable risk management systems
- Analyzing and understanding large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data for specific instances of risk or broader risk trends
- Working closely with operations staff to optimize risk management operations
- Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Tracking general business activity and providing clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
Please visit https://www.amazon.science for more information
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience with data scripting languages (e.g SQL, Python, R etc.) or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, or Matlab)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, or related scientific, technical, or engineering field
- Experience as a leader/mentor of data analytics resources
- Experience documenting modeling for technical and business leaders
- Master’s Degree in scientific, technical or engineering field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.