This position is located in Seattle, WA.
As a Technical Program Manager, Business operations you will work directly with the Commercial managers, Supply managers, Finance, Operations and People leaders to inform our business decisions.
You will be leading the strategy and program management of AWS Infrastructure projects that will revolutionize industries across the globe.
You will need to be a strong leader of tools and process automation, able to communicate clearly with conviction at all levels of the company. You don’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we’d like to speak with you. We are pioneering; come join us!
We look for people who are capable and passionate in the following areas:
- Identifying and understanding opportunity, developing process and tooling requirements, building roadmaps, and executing on business plans.
- Enable decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Partner with the team to create key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement
- Translate data into actionable insights
- Identify areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses
- Develop think big ideas to drive customer insights, engagement acquisition and retention
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
- Represent and advocate for team needs. Seek out and devise alternative solutions when faced with obstacles
- BA or BS from an accredited university
- 4+ years of experience in program, change management, or project management within a fast-paced metrics driven environment
- 1+ years of experience in cross-functional roles and a proven track record of delivering successful products to market
- 1+ years experience with Tableau, AWS QuickSight, Power BI, or other data visualizations software
- 1+ years experience with Excel, Access, SQL, Perl or other scripting languages
- 3+ years of telco, datacenter, hardware design and/or operations experience
- 3+ years of experience managing cross-functional programs with internal stakeholders
- Experience with Project Management tools/programs
- Demonstrated customer focus and experience releasing products and programs to market
- History of cross-functional partnership, teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientation with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Highly organized with the ability to manage heavy workloads and multiple tasks
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.