Advertising shouldn’t be synonymous with poor experiences. We’re a group of multi-talented folks that design across devices and digital services, from motion-rich interfaces like Fire TV, to audio-only experiences like Amazon Music.
We are looking for someone who practices a full range of UX skills including writing, prototyping, and visual design. Experience designing for voice or multi-modal (voice+touch) is a nice to have, but curiosity and an interest in learning is most important.
Our group functions as a start-up within Amazon, and offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation. As a UX designer on the team, you’ll be involved in all aspects of product development from first brainstorming sessions to working with product management, user research, and engineering to bring it to life.
- 8+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
· Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged
· Design acumen demonstrated through design end-to-end product ownership
· Experience with designing products for global markets.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.