Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging with key accounts in Kuwait? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology partner for leading Enterprises.
As an Enterprise Account manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology across the Kuwaiti Market. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level, as well as with software developers and IT architects to build strategic partnerships with our customers in Kuwait. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own and Grow AWS Revenue from assigned customers.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities across your customers.
- Work closely with AWS partners and to deliver compelling solutions to our customers in Kuwait.
- Promote AWS Services to senior Decision Makers and CXOs at target accounts.
- Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan, that would grow the AWS business in Kuwait.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and tie it to business goals and outcomes that would benefit AWS customers.
- Facilitate customer adoption, by removing blockers and building the ecosystem for AWS adoption at customers.
- Maintain and grow robust projects pipeline across their territory.
- Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
- Contribute to positive customer experience.
- 10 Years + Enterprise Account Management in the IT Industry
- Kuwait Market Experience is required.
- Complex and multiple stakeholders accounts management across Large Enterprise customers.
- Experience in Penetrating greenfield accounts and selling transformation to new stakeholders.
- Experience in working with partners across large territories.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Direct field experience in working with multinational enterprise accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience
- Strong Technical Acumen and understanding of cloud concepts.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus