Amazon is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Sr. Solutions Architect to work with our partner teams to craft scalable solutions using Selling Partner Financial Technologies. The Sr. Solutions Architect role is a unique balance of technical depth and customer-facing experience to work with customers and internal teams to create scalable technical solutions for our customer’s needs. The Selling Partner Financial Technology (SPFT) organization within Selling Partner Services (SPS), supports the Amazon Selling Partner payment experience through a number of core financial and business driven initiatives including financial events aggregation, account management, balance tracking, disbursements, reporting, collections/debt management functions, accounting integration, tax integration and vendor funding.
As a Sr. Solutions Architect for the SPFT organization, you will collaborate with customers, technical partners and other SPFT teams to create customer solutions, proof of concepts and demonstrations of our technologies that work back from the the customer's business needs and accelerate the adoption of SPFT technology. These projects have huge visibility and impact as those are tied very closely to Amazon’s profitability and growth. As a builder, you’ll also have the chance to shape the direction of our products and services through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams. The ability to learn new technology, and develop industry relevant solutions and convey business value is critical to the role. Key leadership principles for being successful in this role include:
•Think Big / Invent and Simplify: Write code samples, tutorials, white-papers and technical documentation for our engineering team and our customers, capturing and sharing the best practices for onboarding and integration with SPFT technologies.
•Customer Obsession: Work with customers to understand how they are using or want to use our technologies, and provide feedback and solutions
•Insist on the Highest Standards: Ensure existing and emerging customer requests comply with our onboarding and usage tenants and our best practices.
•Earns Trust: Act as a technical liaison between customer, support & engineering, and business teams facilitating solution development and paths forward.
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management, including the delivery of cross-functional projects.
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation and standardization.
• Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality and risk.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills. • Experience working with diverse geographical teams.
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative solutions for complex customer/employee problems.
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with high attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.