The Amazon Business Prime team is looking for a global business unit leader, segment/P&L owner, and manager that can lead growth, product development efforts and customer operations for small business customers worldwide. The role is multi-functional and the person will lead a team of 9 PMs spanning growth/marketing, pricing/promotions, new benefits, and adoption of those benefits. Business Prime is growing rapidly and this is a high visibility role with a major impact on business outputs. The role offers candidates with a mix of vision, customer obsession, and execution skills the chance to shape the future of a strategic program for Amazon. The role is global in scope, spanning nine marketplaces (and expanding).
The role is based in Austin, TX but with flexibility in the near-term. We have a fantastic leadership and team and are well supported by dedicated tech and BI teams
Specific responsibilities include:
· Team Leadership and Development: Grow and manage a team of 9 leading efforts related to new benefits, acquisition and retention, and manage the evolution of Business Prime for larger Amazon Business customers. This team is likely to expand further as the program grows.
· Growth, P&L and Segment Leadership: Manage the segment P&L and goals associated with growing our small business customer base across 9+ countries.
· Customer Insights and PRFAQs: Use voice of the customer mechanisms to glean customer needs that can be uniquely met by Amazon Business. Work backwards from the customer to create compelling proposals for new Business Prime benefits, acquisition features, promotions and segment-specific propositions.
· Engineering Requirements: Build end to end customer experiences and improvements to our existing CX, in partnership with our User Experience group and our Business Prime tech team. Define requirements to manage the customer lifecycle: from awareness to acquisition (onsite and in-person), payment, onboarding, benefit adoption and account management.
· Benefit Marketing and Adoption: Work alongside Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Customer Service teams to drive adoption of benefits, and use feedback mechanisms to drive continued improvement.
· Pricing and promotions: Collaborate with Economists, Data Science, Finance partners and our pricing team to develop pricing and promotions that drive adoption while managing financial risks to Amazon.
Amazon Business (www.amazon.com/business) is an online store that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits tailored to the needs of businesses. Amazon Business provides easy access to hundreds of millions of products – everything from IT and lab equipment to education and food-service supplies. Amazon Business customers also enjoy a variety of benefits, including business-only pricing and selection, a multi-seller marketplace, single- or multi-user business accounts, approval workflow, purchasing system integrations, payment solutions, tax exemptions, dedicated customer support, Business Prime and more.
Business Prime is a paid subscription service for verified business, charity or government organizations that provides the familiar Prime shopping experience end users love at home, with pricing plans and benefits that are suited for work. Business Prime now serves over a million employees in organizations throughout the world. Our customers range from government entities with tens of thousands of users to sole proprietors.
· Bachelor/Masters’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related product management or technical experience
· 10+ years of experience in product management/development or related roles
· Leadership experience including hiring and developing talent
· Experience leading the analysis, design, requirement definition, development and launch of software products or other commercial products
· MBA (or equivalent functional experience)
· Experience of working with medium/large enterprise customers
· Experience with B2B loyalty programs
· Experience with customer experience development
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.