About Amazon Payment Services APS:
We serve the needs of online shoppers in all Arabic speaking and surrounding countries through our trusted, secure payment network that gives everyone the opportunity to shop online safely and easily. We build trust between buyers and online sellers by enabling consumers to transact online using the payment options they prefer with complete security and peace of mind while supporting the most popular payment methods available globally. APS is regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC & Levant countries, operating in UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan and Qatar.
The ideal candidate is an independent and curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality technical content, drive complex documentation projects, collaborate with technologists, quickly grasp new technical concepts with enthusiasm.
Key job responsibilities
1) Manage simultaneous documentation projects, including building and running the workflows where you engage with the engineering stakeholders across the organization to raise the bar on and publish their content.
2) Execute the API Gateway reference guides, define and communicate the content strategy for the API Gateway docs, including the product details and REST API reference.
3) Write accurate, clear docs that help solve customer problems.
4) Edit and deliver technically accurate documentation to help developers successfully adopt Amazon SDKs and services
5) Own the editorial bar for the entire documentation set, including the documentation architecture, editing and testing
6) Continuously gather information from Business Development, Product Management, Developer Marketing, and Tech Support to produce best practices and react to the needs of developers.
7) Run the API documentations updates using the created frameworks
. Work with subject matter experts to address the gaps in content coverage, asking great questions to advocate for our customers.
. Software development experience or coursework
. A minimum of 5 years of experience designing and producing documentation or technical content for a technical audience, such as Software Engineers, API Reference.
. Experience working on or closely with software development teams.
. Experience using XML-based content publishing tools, Identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
· Experience thriving in a fast-moving global team environment, juggling many tasks and projects.
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize technical/functional content into something creative that developers enjoy consuming.
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and focus on quality.
· Experience writing in a structured authoring environment.
· Working understanding of Android and Xcode development process
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Obsessive about technical accuracy and strong attention to detail.
. Experience working with Git.