The Workforce Staffing (WFS) team is looking for a non-exempt Staffing Coordinator. The Staffing Coordinators are the primary candidate facing members of our field teams, serving in both executional and decision making roles. Staffing Coordinators will be responsible for ensuring that our candidates and stakeholders experience the highest level of Customer Obsession. In this high volume hiring space, you will support staffing project initiatives, daily assignments, and general task completion. In this multi-purpose role; you will execute candidate engagement and optimization for a defined geography (node). The Staffing Coordinator will focus on owning the tactical development and delivery of community engagement plans, supporting labor demand plans for multiple sites across the node, and execution of candidate engagement activities. You will be an analytical thinker who can see around corners and demonstrate a passion for process improvement, candidate experience and onboarding process improvement. You will work with a team of Staffing Coordinators who thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. Our WFS node teams work flexible schedules, shifts, and areas to include evenings. We roll up our sleeves, work hard, have fun and make history!
- A Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
• 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or other related field
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or other tracking and reporting systems like Salesforce
• Prior experience working in Human Resources, Staffing, or Recruiting is preferred
• Exceptionally strong interpersonal verbal/written skills
• Ability to work with very diverse groups of people at all levels of authority.
• Flexibility and adaptability in dealing with rapidly changing priorities and demands necessary, including daily work location and business line support.
• Ability to work in a complex organization that is fast-paced and constantly changing to meet current challenges. This position must function in this environment on a daily basis and react quickly to meet pressing needs.
• Must have strong initiative and the ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to meet competing deadlines under pressure while maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Bilingual written/speaking is desirable
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.