Are you interesting in joining our AWS Professional Services team driving transformational digital manufacturing solutions for our customers? Our Industry Specialists Practice is looking for seasoned consultants with deep industry expertise, and hands-on developing and delivering digital manufacturing transformation solutions for our customers.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience designing, developing and deploying digital manufacturing solutions, with expertise in manufacturing planning & execution, inventory management, supply chain, logistics, sustainability, IoT enablement, and data analytics.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization - leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
This role includes:
- Providing manufacturing thought leadership to our customers and AWS teams
- Designing and hands-on developing digital manufacturing solutions with measurable business results for our customers
- Creating new offerings consisting of sales and delivery kits
- Support presales activities for BDSI accounts, and influence activities of our Enterprise Accounts
- Support our AWS Partner Network and key industry ISVs with their digital manufacturing solutions on AWS
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Operations, or Logistics
- 10+ years in professional services or consulting for manufacturing industry value chain re-engineering, including experience of planning, inventory management, logistics, automation, or other related fields
- 7+ years in creating digital manufacturing strategies including conducting assessments, creating & selling associated business case.
- Demonstrated understanding of industrials systems (e.g. SCADA, PLC, MES, inventory/warehouse, etc.), and relevant technologies such as SAP(ERP), B2B, JDA, WMS/Manhattan, Ariba/Coupa, AI/ML, IOT, Blockchain, and Data Lakes.
- Hands-on expertise in development of cloud-services for digital manufacturing solutions.
- Industry vertical experience in Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Emerging Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, or Energy
- AWS Cloud Certifications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.