Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Senior Partner Marketing Manager to help drive awareness and Public Sector customer adoption of AWS cloud computing solutions to, with, and through Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). ISVs provide hardware, connectivity services, or software solutions that are hosted on, or integrated with, the AWS Cloud.
Working both strategically and tactically, you will use your exceptional analytical experience to create joint marketing programs with Public Sector partners to drive sales pipeline. You will manage strategy and execution of AWS-led marketing campaigns and drive partner-led programs through management of Market Development Funds (MDF). If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping technology partners reach their full potential – and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans with technology partners – then we’re looking for you.
In this role, you will develop marketing strategies to deliver joint partner marketing programs that enable Public Sector partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers, and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS technology partner ecosystem and Public Sector priorities to define and execute marketing plans with US partners to support growth objectives. You will work closely with top AWS Technology partners to develop and execute best-in-class joint marketing plans. You will act as the primary marketing contact for the US Public Sector Partner Sales team, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings, quarterly business reviews, and planning sessions. You will also act as the primary marketing contact and consultant for strategic partners to build and execute joint marketing plans and programs. You will constantly monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines, and options for partners.
You will have demonstrated success in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns with partners and building compelling joint partner value proposition content. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop and execute best-in-class marketing strategy and plans to drive awareness, leads, customer adoption, and usage of AWS through ISVs
• Develop integrated marketing campaigns for to-partner and through-partner execution
• Create innovative programs to scale efforts to support the community of Public Sector ISV partners
• Collaboratively partner with sales and business development teams to ensure these teams have the right technical, marketing, and sales content needed to present to/with our partner community
• 6+ years of relevant work experience in Partner Marketing, Marketing Communications, and/or high-technology Product Marketing
• Experience working with B2B partners developing marketing strategy and business plans
• Experience working with enterprise ISV or SaaS companies
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Technology, or other relevant field of study or equivalent experience
• Ability to travel in the US and abroad as necessary to execute marketing initiatives (~15%)
• MBA preferred
• Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results
• Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
• Ability to develop best-in-class marketing assets and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Superior presentation and written communication skills
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $118k - 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.
Regular and Reduced Time (F, R) jobs based in New York City and the surrounding vicinity (including the 5 boroughs - Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island) or US virtual jobs that could be performed in New York City
The pay range for this position in New York City is $130k - 185k (yr); however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.