The G&A Technology Recruiting team is reinventing how we recruit engineering talent. Recruiting the right candidates for Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of customers. G&A (Amazon Corp) is seeking a passionate, results-oriented, and inventive Recruiting Manager to lead a Software Engineering Recruiting team supporting Finance, HR, Legal, Corporate Affairs and Corporate Development. This role is crucial to building branding and engagement strategies for our customers that requires big innovation and big thinking, driving events and leveraging data to attract the world's best engineering talent globally.
Every day at Amazon is Day 1. We're looking for leaders who can thrive in our fast-paced environment. Do you seek an environment of rapid growth and change? Do you hold your teams to high standards? Do you excel at building highly functioning teams? Do you work to innovate on behalf of your customers for a more scalable and effective hiring process? Can you coordinate with multiple teams across a complex global business and HR matrix?
Come join us!
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities and opportunities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Building and leading and motivating a team of passionate recruiters.
- Partner with senior business leaders, hiring managers, and HR business partners to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies
- Providing thoughtful leadership, setting benchmarks, analyzing data/metrics, and understanding how to prioritize to hit all commitments to our customers.
- Building market intelligence, leading client/account management, prioritization, and understanding the value of providing exceptional recruiting services that scale.
- Thriving in an innovative, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will bring the ability to roll up their sleeves and dive deeply into the work, whilst having fun obsessing over their customers.
A day in the life
A successful Recruitment Manager exhibits the key leadership principles of Hire and Develop the Best, Deliver Results, Bias for Action --- and of course, Customer Obsession.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- 5+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience.
- 5 + years of experience utilizing metrics and data to drive decision-making on recruiting strategy and headcount planning in a recruiting environment.
- 3+ years of direct people leadership experience.
- Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws and OFCCP and EEO compliance requirements
- 5+ years of leading recruiting teams
- 7+ years of utilizing data and analytical skills to create, measure, and scale workflows to achieve accelerated hiring goals
- 7+ years of people leadership experience with a proven ability to coach and develop and groom talent
- 5+ years of experience driving external marketing activities tied to recruiting strategy
- 5+ years of a proven track record of influencing VP+ level executives on recruiting strategies
- 3+ years of experience working on a business transformation model change highly desired
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a globally diverse, team environment, as a team leader and member
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.