At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. Today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. Your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy passion behind Amazon.
Amazon is a fast growing business in need of a Sourcer supporting Advertising Sales to help the Advertising business scale. There is no greater reward in recruiting than seeing your hired candidates have a significant, positive impact on the business.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst recruiting for Ad Sales talent across the Sales businesses. You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, managers, and Human Resources Business Partners work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next generation sourcing strategies.
Key job responsibilities
• Drive sourcing strategy across a geographically dispersed teams to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of bar raising technology and engineering talent.
• Manage customer expectations and business goals with bi-weekly business reviews metrics, and status updates to customers and stakeholders.
• Develop strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth, implement new processes and develop standard operating procedures that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Work closely with Business, TA and HR leaders to influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
• Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience, including recruitment experience.
• 3+ years of experience utilizing recruiting tools for sourcing and candidate/applicant management, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems, web search, and other sourcing products
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive and creative research
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
• Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
• Strong MS Office skills - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Prior experience building pipelines of external or industry communities
• Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results-oriented environment
• Skilled at partnering with stakeholders to build sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies
• Excellent written and verbal communication
San Francisco, California
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles, California
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $72,000-$126,100/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.