We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing a better experience to our selling partners. We seek an experienced program/project manager to join our fast-growing team and drive end-to-end delivery of content deliverables. You will have experience driving project throughput and can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You are able to juggle competing priorities, be scrappy when necessary, and handle ambiguity comfortably. You will have familiarity with the development and publishing process for user assistance materials such as infographics, help topics, articles, videos, and guided walkthroughs. It's important that you are self-motivated and look around corners for ways to improve seller experience.
You will be responsible for managing global content projects within the end-to-end workflow. You will be responsible for working with source program teams, project stakeholders, and internal customers to deliver quality deliverables including seller self-service help content, UI strings, and seller communications. You will be responsible for assessing scope and risks, providing timelines, anticipating issues, overcoming obstacles, making difficult trade-off decisions, and communicating constraints.
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Scope, plan, manage, and execute complex projects across multiple programs and stakeholders
• Effectively manage concurrent deadline driven tasks from early scope to final delivery
• Work successfully with project partners and global and regional stakeholders across various locations and time zones
• Contribute to global content strategy.
• Adhere to established content standards, systems, and best practices
• Maintain clear and consistent project status reporting for project partners and leadership
• Work closely with internal partner teams to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery
• Run weekly/monthly mechanisms to monitor and report on status of output metrics as well as improvement initiatives
• Deliver clear and concise information to help sellers succeed.
We’re seeking a strong background in project or program management and excellent problem-solving abilities.
A day in the life
In this role, a typical day can include any or all of the following tasks. You will meet with stakeholders to understand their immediate and future project requests and build relationships. You will scope projects, develop workback schedules, and remove constraints to keep projects progressing. You will ensure team members and internal partner teams have what they need to complete their tasks and deliverables. You will send out weekly status reports and monitor key metrics.
About the team
Our vision is to make compliance easy for our selling partners by surfacing relevant, understandable, and actionable content throughout the seller journey. Our global cross-functional team is passionate about achieving this vision. We are highly collaborative and enjoy working together.
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management, delivering global content deliverables
• Experience owning end to end project delivery and communicating results to leadership
• Experience delivering help content or regulatory compliance content for end users
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing projects and priorities simultaneously
• Experience translating and localizing content for a global audience
• Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
• Experience working in an agile content development environment
• Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams
• Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Project Management Professional certification
• Experience with content management systems
• Ability to thrive in a high-energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.