At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're excited to be growing and hiring Solution Architects to work with our Commercial Enterprise customers in transforming their business. We are looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will partner with some of the world's largest companies, AWS Sales and several other AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. This includes enabling innovation through continuous deployment in DevOps w/ technologies like Chef and Puppet, building web & mobile scale-out applications using Memcached or Redis, RDBMS (MySQL, AWS Aurora, Oracle, SQL Server, and Postgres) and/or NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Cassandra) data stores, building IoT use cases and implementing big data analytics w/ technologies like Hadoop, Spark, EMR, RedShift, and Kinesis.
As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand leading practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. We work backwards from our customer strategic objectives to help them determine the appropriate technology path to follow in order to create value for their business and their customers.
AWS SAs have breadth across technology stacks with deep hands on skills. AWS SAs build architectures & provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, Hadoop, mid-tier technologies that include application integration, in-memory caches, and security.
You must be self–motivated with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology sales or consulting. You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical definition around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
The AWS SA team provides a ramping program that includes self-paced learning, instructor-led training, hands-on projects, job shadowing opportunities, and a peer-reviewed opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge.
*We will consider candidates near any AWS office in Florida, including: Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, and metropolitan areas near major airports.*
Please note, the role requires up to 25% travel to customer sites as needed.
At AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
*Mentorship & Career Growth*
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
* Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers, drive AWS adoption and revenue.
* Be an AWS evangelist. Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS.
* Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
* Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
* Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS SA community.
* Author or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as white papers, tutorials, etc.
* Present sessions at AWS and industry conferences.
* Technical liaison between customers, service engineering & support teams.
A day in the life
You will have the opportunity to work inside our enterprise account team architects to help Commercial Enterprise customers accelerate their cloud implementation to modernize their business on AWS. Working with these customers, you will help them transform existing workloads by designing modern target architectures optimized for business agility, innovation, performance, resiliency, cost, security, and more using both native and partner solutions. Our teams focus on understanding customer key business drivers as well as the existing application architecture(s) to deliver a technical recommendation to the customer with a goal of designing a robust cloud architecture that can scale as their business requires.
About the team
The Account team is focused on Enterprise Commercial Companies in Florida. The Account Solutions Architect is a member of a technical team focused on the business objectives of the customer and how we can help them accelerate their business through the use of cloud technologies native to AWS and integrated with our Partners. We are not a quota driven organization. We are a team driven by passionate Customer Obsession and with Delivering Results for our customers. The Solutions Architect teams with assigned Account Managers to evolve and ascertain how our technology can best address the customer’s strategic objectives as a long-term relationship with our customers.
· 10+ years design / implementation / consulting experience with distributed applications
· 5+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
· 5+ years relevant experience in technology / software sales or pre-sales consulting
· Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background desired
* Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
* Experience architecting / operating solutions built on AWS
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to adapt level of content to varying audiences
* Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
* Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
* Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
* Relevant Cloud Certifications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.