Ring is seeking an exceptionally talented, resourceful, and customer-centric Executive Assistant to support multiple leaders in our Ring organization
This role requires attention to detail, understanding business priorities, organizational skills, meeting tight deadlines, juggling multiple critical requests across internal and external stakeholders, and proactively anticipating needs and driving improvements across the Ring leadership team. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, goal-focused environment while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor, and composure.
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated ability to manage complex calendars, coordinate domestic and international travel, and act as general liaison and POC for their teams, fellow assistants, and other key partners across the company. Able to multitask complex projects with little to no guidance, react appropriately to situations requiring a quick turnaround, and take effective action without knowing the complete picture. Note-taking and tracking action items in various weekly meetings.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide seamless support to the group using real-time prioritization of business activities.
- Management of complex calendar scheduling.
- Organize team meetings, conferences, and social events
- Document writing, editing, and readiness
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action is taken promptly
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Build relationships with other EAs throughout the team and across the company, as well as with Finance, HR, and Legal partners for the organization
- Research and cost-effective schedule options for domestic and international travel.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years experience assisting multiple executives in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite is required.
· Grace under pressure, and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Experience with domestic and international travel coordination.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- A passion for Design.
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.