The Workforce Staffing (WFS) team is looking for a non-exempt Staffing Administrator. Staffing Administrators will help coordinate and execute activities to support the High Volume Hiring (HVH) and staffing efforts for the WFS team for a defined geography (node). These efforts include but are not limited to New Hire Events (NHE), New Hire Orientation (NHO), and Community Engagement. This role is essential to creating a positive candidate and associate experience, and will often serve as the "face" of Amazon for our candidates. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal means, is able to follow instructions and applies the best response to multiple-choice situations, and has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. Staffing Administrators will quickly pivot between tasks with short notice to provide the best possible customer service, will escalate when actions needed do not have clearly defined resolution steps, and suggests improvements where opportunities exist in the process. You will work with a team of Staffing Coordinators and Administrators who thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Our WFS node teams work flexible schedules, shifts, and areas to include evenings and weekends. We roll up our sleeves, work hard, have fun and make history!
- A completed high school or equivalent diploma
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 1+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or other related field
• Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills with the ability to create pivot tables, v-lookup, and mail merge a plus
• Experience with auditing written reports and data
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or other tracking and reporting systems like Salesforce
• Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues and drive them to closure
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent customer service skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality
• A prominent ability to speak in front of and present to large groups
• Organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work in an environment with competing demands
• Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor
• Bi-lingual skills are a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.