Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for a Program Associate who will be responsible for managing programs for Seller Referral and ASSR pilot programs. You will join a high performing, learning-oriented, analytical team who are motivated to work hard, have fun, and make history.
As a program associate, you will be owning relationships with our selling partners and resolve their issues to better seller experience. You will be responsible for working closely with sellers, liaison with internal Product & Program teams, SPS and account management teams to identify improvement areas and solve for the same to improve the seller experience on the Amazon platform.
Key job responsibilities
1. Working closely with partner teams to understand the problem areas.
2. Identifying defects in business inputs and proposing processes to find root causes and correct errors.
3. Prioritization of program requirements and building consensus with cross functional teams.
4. Identifying root cause and working with internal teams to expedite resolution.
5. Monitor and drive seller impacting operational tickets to resolution.
6. Gather and analyze seller feedback to come up with seller experience improvement suggestions and work with Product Manager for solution.
7. Develop dashboards to simplify operations.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. 1-3 years’ experience in consulting, project management, process management, or similar experience
3. Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
4. Excellent communication skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in business terms to both internal and external members
5. Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
6. Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
7. Analytical problem-solving abilities and ability to work with data
8. Thrives under pressure and working to aggressive timelines
9. Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer/seller experience
10. Basic knowledge of Excel/SQL
1. 3-5 years’ experience doing one of several roles: Account Management, Business analyst / associate.
2. The ability to quickly learn a varied set of software and editing tools.
3. Advance Excel and SQL skills is a plus.