Amazon.com.br is looking for a smart and driven Sr. Instock Manager to join our Retail team in Brazil. The Sr. Instock Manager will be responsible for driving the strategy and executing Demand Planning, Forecast, Buying and Inventory Management to maximize product availability, margins and inventory turns.
Key job responsibilities
Sr. Instock Manager will drive and design solutions to improve vendors Operational Excellence creating role model scalable processes. Their main goal is to make sure Amazon will have inventory available to fulfill customer’s needs with minimum working capital to support Product Family growth.
A day in the life
The right candidate thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- Experience in supply chain, inventory management, retail and/or consulting project management experience
- Highly analytical individual, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, and comfortable with computer databases and tools.
- Strong ownership, data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to understand the needs and drive alternative solutions for operational processes
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Experience with purchasing or inventory management in e-commerce or retail
- Experience with process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma
- Business Reporting/SQL experience