At Amazon, we are not just looking for people who want to be part of a business, we’re searching for people who want to build the business. As we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can to keep all our team members fulfilled, motivated and empowered. Amazon’s robust and innovative Operations Human Resources team enable our associates to bring their best selves to work. We ensure that they stay engaged, grow and develop so that we can continue to delight our customers. As an HR Operations Admin, your role will directly contribute to providing a great employee experience to our workforce. We offer a fixed term contract of 12 months.
The role is on-site, and the job location is in Valsamoggia.
Key job responsibilities
- As an HR Assistant, you will directly contribute to providing a great employee experience to our workforce. In this role, you will work on a variety of core HR activities, supporting a large employee population within our continuously growing operational sites.
- You will act as first point of contact for our associates managers for two locations. Given that most of our associates work during night shift, it could be required to visit the site in Santarcangelo di Romagna during evenings/early mornings on a monthly basis.
A day in the life
Please visit our page to watch FC tour videos and check out our employee testimonials:
About the team
Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy, to the moment their item is delivered – from desktop to doorstep. Across Europe we have more than 50 fulfilment centres, hundreds of delivery stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person, in the right place, at the right time.
In our buildings, millions of items are picked and packed by our employees every year. And on the road, our teams and partners work hard to make sure we get our customers what they want, when they want, wherever they are. We put the safety of our people above everything else, working in a modern, engaging environment as part of a team that welcomes individuality and diversity. The culture in our Operation is built on the way our teams bond and a work ethic that helps our business run like clockwork. We take real pride in a job well done, looking out for each other as we play our part in delivering the quality service Amazon is known for around the world.
- Education and/or experience in HR administration.
- Knowledge of local employment law, employee relations practices and Payroll would be advantageous.
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel: the role is responsible for 2 locations .
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written Italian language (Common European Framework of Reference C1)
- Effective communication skills, including presentation skills. You need to be able to inspire and earn trust with our associates and managers
- Experience managing HR information systems for data entry and time and attendance monitoring
- Experience dealing with an operational workforce in a similar industry or in Factories sites.
- Confidentiality and composure when dealing with sensitive data and confidential information.
- Able to work independently and autonomously, as well as working productively in a team setting.
- Analytical skills (able to identify problem and a root cause, work with numbers, data, run metrics and pull reports, etc).
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.