The Account Health Voice of Seller (VoS) Manager within the MENA 3P Account Health team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our third-party business partners (Sellers). We obsess over providing world-class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, and provide solutions to help our third-party business partners better serve their customers.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Engages directly with sellers and indirectly through account managers to understand key pain points of sellers related to account health
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers, including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues in a contact center environment.
• Liaises with other departments as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
• Support with deep dives in Bad Actor prevention, seller identity verification analysis, assist account managers to unblock Restricted Products
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light while effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• • Excellent communication skills in English.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using.
• Demonstrates the ability to self-manage on priority tasks, objectives and work planning.
• Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, positive, results oriented attitude.
• Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
• Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns.
• Applicants with CTPS Experience preferred.
• Interpersonal skills, support client/sellers over voice with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
• Problem solving skills having demonstrated ability to recognize non-obvious patterns and analyze problems logically.
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented impacting time management and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to work in fast paced; dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
• Teammate capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global environment