Are you interested in driving Operational Excellence to deliver the best payment experience to our customers across Latin America? We are looking for a Program Manager to join the Payments Business Operations team.
The Program Manager for Operational Excellence is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon's varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon's internal systems. He or she will be analytical in their decision making, with the demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion and have a passion for supplying their clients with data. Experience with the payments industry is preferred.
Preference for this position to be in one of the following locations: Seattle USA, WA USA or Mexico.
Key job responsibilities
The scope for this role includes:
· Manage key payment partners to drive operational excellence for LatAm.
· Dive deep into internal and external data to understand Payments gaps within Amazon.
· Work backward from customer’s pain points and translate them into actionable improvement plans.
· Assess payment partners and raise the Payments Operational Amazon bar to support business roadmap for new payment features and launches.
· Work with engineering and product teams to prioritize, scope and rollout additional features or tracked open items post-launch.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Prior experience in financial services/payments, eCommerce, technology, and or customer service operations.
· Tech-literate in payments processing, authentication, fraud, security, compliance.
· Metrics development skills-SQL
· Spanish fluency
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.