- The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform various activities related to Editorial program and execute marketing operations to improve visibility.
- Read content, correct spelling, punctuation, grammatical errors, Proofread and edit stories.
- Establish the publication standards and ensuring the accuracy and quality of editorial contents.
- Perform high skilled works around Blurb writing, Blurb consisting, Modify written content from sources, report, and write articles on a daily basis.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the marketing tools and operation workflow tools.
- He/She need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. He/she has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- He/She needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality). He/she will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- He/She should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Completed under graduation (UG) in any stream.
- Analytical knowledge to solve basic mathematical and logical problems.
- Knowledge of Excel (Basic excel knowledge and logics)
- Effective English communication (Read, Write, Speak)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus
- Should be able to write SQL queries