Are you ready to restart your career and build the future? The Amazon Returnship Program offers you an opportunity to reboot your skills, refresh your resume with new experience, and relaunch your journey toward your professional goals in a supportive, real-world environment.
The Returnship Program is a paid 16-week, 100% virtual opportunity available to candidates who are returning to their professional career after experiencing 1 or more years of unemployment and/or underemployment. The successful candidate must meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States.
Learn more about Amazon Returnships at www.amazon.jobs/returnships
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the Automotive industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in Automotive and is looking for world class candidates to help lead and manage partnerships that support our Automotive customers. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future?
If you are passionate about technologies and sales, this role could be the right fit for your next career move. Amazon offers an innovative environment where an eager candidate can advance through sales on a learning and learning path.
Key job responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate in the development and execution of Global Account strategies
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline within target accounts and track in Salesforce.com
- Create and close opportunities from start to finish – full sales cycle ownership
- Create a high level network for events and follow up, working closely with closed loop marketing
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Break into new lines of business groups within the defined Global Accounts
- Consistently overachieve targets through a customer-obsessed approach
- Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically
- Work in a team environment with multiple Global Account Managers
- Some travel
- 1+ year of current unemployment or underemployment
- 3+ years enterprise technology sales experience Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
- Upon successful completion of the Returnship Program, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment. Offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate’s advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to within commuting distance of the assigned office location. Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
- Returnship candidates should not currently be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Experience selling complex, disruptive, transformative technical solutions Executive conversations skills a must
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and budgets
- Proven track record in the enterprise space with complex sales cycles
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment
- A strong understanding of Cloud and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS)
- Builder; have built a new team or been a part of a high growth team Additional languages a plus Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- CRM application
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
For Colorado Applicants: The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 54.95/hr. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $54.95/hr. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.