Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Manager, Content Marketing oversees the execution of marketing campaigns for Audible’s high-profile content releases - from greenlight through launch, while managing appropriate expectations with all relevant stakeholders. Calling on the People Principles “Study & Draw Inspiration From Culture & Technology” and “Articulate The Possible and Move Fast To Make It Real”, the role demands an ability to understand a robust content marketing strategy, while simultaneously executing tactical efforts. The role requires an interest in thinking big-picture, with a primary focus on the details.
The Associate Manager, Content Marketing will help support the release of original titles by contributing to planning, developing marketing tactics for promotion on and off the Audible/Amazon service, contributing to the development and execution of earned, owned and paid media plans, and above all, managing and overseeing seamless execution of title-specific campaigns. The role will also include live event marketing and management when applicable. The Associate Manager, Content Marketing will work cross-functionally with the Creative Services, Social Media, Editorial, PR, CRM and Operation teams to ensure an enticing and seamless customer journey is in place to drive optimized conversion. The role will be interfacing with internal and external stakeholders (partners, talent and agencies) and collaborating in the strategy and execution of marketing tactics.
You have experience marketing entertainment content with a solid understanding of consumer marketing and all the associated skillsets. You possess great project management and process management skills to achieve success. You have sound business sense, powerful attention to detail, and an ability to work collaboratively to execute quickly and effectively and the abilty to articulate complex ideas to content partners clearly. You thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environments where people are driven, enthusiastic and not afraid to take risks.
As a Associate Manager, Content Marketing, you will...
- Execute highly visible, go-to-market plans for Original programming properties, with a holistic eye on curating thoughtful multi-surface and multi-channel new and existing customer experiences.
- Work with internal stakeholders across teams to deploy content marketing communications and promotions to drive customer acquisition, engagement and increase long-term member retention.
- Leverage Amazon to provide Audible and Amazon members with seamless, personalized experiences that drive acquisition and activation activities.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Help develop, submit, and manage creative briefs for campaigns.
- Own, track, and update deliverables lists for campaigns.
- Monitor and mine the Originals catalog for titles that can be opportunistically promoted.
- Manage implementation quality control and to ensure all executions are done on time and correctly.
- Assist on reporting and metrics data pre-, during, and post-flight.
- Multi-channel, consumer marketing experience.
- Experience working on marketing entertainment content across paid media, organic social media marketing, and email marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field of study.
- 4+ years of experience in related positions with increasing responsibility.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and managerial skills with the proven ability to handle (and deliver on) multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Innovative, detail-oriented, and a problem-solver.
- Passion for entertainment content, with a strong editorial sense, specifically in Well-being or Sports content.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word. Audible offers a Hub+Home hybrid workplace model that gives employees flexibility between gathering in a common office space (work from hub) and remote work (work from home). Some teams will work mostly at hub, some mostly at home and others hybrid. For more information, please visit adbl.co/hybrid
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.