ART19 (an Amazon Company) is a leading audio platform, providing cutting-edge tools for on-demand hosting, distribution, ad serving, and audience measurement. At the intersection of publishers and advertisers, the company powers hundreds of millions of podcast downloads every month for the industry’s largest shows. ART19 enables publishers to manage all content and ad operations in one place, offering best-in-class targeting capabilities, seamless integration with listening platforms, and a flexible infrastructure to continuously enhance revenue opportunities for its clients. ART19 equips advertisers with services to reach audiences through smart targeting and custom ad creative capabilities.
In addition to offering best-in-class podcast hosting and dynamic ad insertion technology, ART19 provides monetization services for its publishers. We sell host-read ads across a curated network of podcasts, including shows from Tig Notaro, Michael Ian Black, Al Franken, and others, and offer a growing targeted ad marketplace across a pool of more than 1,000 podcast shows.
About the Team
We believe in delivering the highest quality tools to empower and delight our customers. We act swiftly - recognizing our customers’ changing needs - and regularly introduce groundbreaking features. Each member of the team is an owner and we give them the agency and voice necessary to thrive. We take a curious approach as we explore, collaborate, and create the world's best podcasting tools.
This role can be located in San Francisco, CA or Culver City, CA
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Fluent in object-oriented design and coding skills, especially Ruby, Rails, RSpec
- Experience with data and data warehousing such as Redshift / PostgreSQL, Vertica
- Experience with dev ops tools such as Terraform, Docker, Chef
- Experience designing and consuming APIs across mobile and web clients
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools and services
- Experience with content and delivery network (CDN) such as Fastly and/or Varnish
- Experience with Nginx
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.