This is a Data Analyst role located in Torrazza Piemonte, Turin, Italy.
You will work inside the local PXT team (People eXperience and Technology).
Do you want to join an innovative team who aim to create the most innovative People Analytics across Amazon?
With constant growth of FC network, we need to scale-up our analytics program to support data driven decisions. We operate in various areas (data engineering, analytics, business intelligence) and various technologies (from Excel to PowerBI, QuickSight or Tableau and many other AWS products) and you can be part of this journey.
We are looking for a motivated individual who likes to work with data.
Are you excited by the prospect of analyzing and processing data to solve real-world problems? Do you like to own end-to-end business problems/metrics and directly impact the profitability of the company?
Key job responsibilities
• Create new dashboards and analysis innovating on behalf of our customers in the daily work;
• Support PXT Team (People eXperience and Technology) and our internal stakeholders performing in depth analysis;
• Maintain reports at site level on Key Performance Indicators;
• Create documentation on tools created for our users and internal use.
A day in the life
Please visit our page to watch FC tour videos and check out our employee testimonials:
About the team
You will join the HR team in our TRN1 site, based in Torrazza Piemonte and support the HR and OPS team of the site in improving/innovating our existing processes and contribute to the success of the organization.
• Highly proficient in both spoken and written Italian language (Common European Framework of Reference C1);
• Good command of English (Common European Framework of Reference B2);
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Power Query);
• Proficient in VBA to write Macros in Microsoft Excel;
• Good SQL knowledge;
• Bachelor Degree;
• Ability to keep confidential information;
• Ability to learn quickly and be proactive;
• Time and attendance working system;
• High attention to detail and ability to deep dive, identify root causes of variances; further execute solutions once identified;
• Strong analytical, mathematical, listening & communication skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.