Please note we may also have internship opportunities in Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Israel, Spain, Poland, UK
Are you a MS or PhD student interested in a 2023 Research Science Internship, where you would be using your experience to initiate the design, development, execution and implementation of scientific research projects?
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
* Competitive pay
* Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
* Hybrid working (team dependent)
* Networking opportunities with fellow interns
* Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
* Mentorship and career development
If this describes you, come join our research teams at Amazon. We are looking for motivated students with research interests in a variety of science domains to build state-of-the-art solutions for never before solved problems.
If you’re successful during your internship, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies
Internship start dates vary throughout the year. Internship length can vary between 3 - 6 months for Full Time and 6 - 12 months for Part Time.
Key job responsibilities
* Work closely with scientists and engineering teams (position-dependent)
* Work on an interdisciplinary team on customer-obsessed research
* Design new algorithms, models, or other technical solutions
* Experience Amazon's customer-focused culture
* Enrolled in a PhD or Master's degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics or related fields
* Experience in any programming language such as Python, Java, C++, or similar scripting and programming languages
* Machine learning depth in one or more of: Computer Vision, NLU, NLP, Operations Research, etc.
* Experience in data exploration and visualization in one or more of: Pandas, matplotlib, Tableau, etc.
* Ability to handle data efficiently
Please note this is not a remote internship opportunity
EU Student Programs Team
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.