Do you want to be part of a team that is building from the ground up at Amazon? Do you have a passion for bringing the best experience to our customers? This role will own the auditing and monitoring of our clinical customer experience. This role will need to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a self-driven leader who can develop communicate clearly and with data, has experience with evaluation and monitoring, and a familiarity with operational and/or healthcare metrics.
This is an opportunity to build something new - come join us!
Key job responsibilities
- Summarizes audit findings and identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience and quality of care
- Grows the quality program to improve care delivery related to patient safety, satisfaction, and outcomes
- Partners with the user researcher, writers, and clinical team to build out a quality training guide and program for our partners
- Reviews customer facing medical content in collaboration with the medical writer
- Partners with product and tech team to prioritize novel care delivery experiences
- Partners with the other clinical lead on condition expansion
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
-A degree in one of the following: Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Medical Doctor (MD)
-At least 2 years of direct patient care experience
-2 year experience indirect patient care or business setting
-Experience in quality assurance within healthcare and knowledgeable about quality standards
-Impeccable project management capabilities; business acumen; meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
-Passionate about delivering high quality customer-obsessed healthcare.
The base pay range for this position is $115,600 - 160,000 per year. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.