We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Amazon, you will grow into the high impact, visionary person you know you’re ready to be. Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth.
How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as Marketing Interns in Luxembourg. You will be involved with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for Amazon businesses. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging our customer base via demand and lead generation campaigns, and in creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Amazon. You will develop and drive marketing content onto the web or through print and alternative media to reach our target markets to drive product demand via multiple channels including social and email. You will analyze web traffic and other metrics, and report on performance to management teams.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. With us, you’ll get good at making fast decisions, taking calculated risks and fearlessly chasing excellence.
We are seeking someone who will participate in successful demand generation across media channels and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
About the team
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
• Competitive pay
• Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
• Hybrid working (team dependent)
• Networking opportunities with fellow interns
• Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
• Mentorship and career development
If you’re successful during your internship, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies
Internship start dates vary throughout the year. Internship length will be 6 months.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or finished studies within the last 6 months
• Must be able to complete 6 months full time internship
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English
• Availability to work 40h/week
• Experience in a marketing role and proficient with analytic tools
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Results-driven focus with analytical capability
• Fluency in one or more European languages
• Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
• Problem solving skills
• High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
Amazon values knowledge of Accessibility in relation to its products, devices, services, websites or environments, so as to be usable by people with disabilities.
Applications and Assessment Process: Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment, if successful you’ll attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies, focusing on our Leadership Principles. This selection process is subject to change and varies on role and location.
EMEA Student Programs Team
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.