*The duration for this internship opportunity is from January to July 2023.
*Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Republic of Korea.
Are you an undergraduate student looking for a sales and business development role?
Do you have a demonstrated history of successful project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities?
At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales & Business Development Intern in South Korea for the Amazon Global Selling business. Amazon has online marketplaces in 18 countries, enabling third-party sellers to reach buying customers globally. Amazon Global Selling Korea team is responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, prospective South Korean merchants, but also for supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach.
The Intern will lead supporting account management of South Korean Sellers into Amazon US/JP Marketplace. Amazon has online marketplaces in 11 countries, enabling third-party sellers to reach buying customers both locally and globally. Amazon Global Selling Korea team is responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, and managing a pipeline of prospective S. Korean merchants, but also for supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach.
Key job responsibilities
• Support account managers to drive the adoption of Amazon Global Selling's features and to achieve data quality standards, to ensure the best customer experience on Amazon
• Partner with account managers for analysis on Selling Partner’s selection, Deal & promotion performances, and Advertising strategy to maximize Selling Partner’s growth.
• Initiate a project to increase Selling Partner’s sales, such as analyzing category data and product detail pages, extracting insights and suggesting improvements on selling strategy.
• Facilitate and coordinate education seminar and marketing event with business partners
• Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities
• Currently in your penultimate year and pursuing a Bachelor's degree
• Able to commit to a full-time internship from January to July 2023
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
• Great team player
• Experience and interest in eCommerce
• Ability to listen to customers, understand needs, and ask clarifying/probing questions.
• Ability to think logically and structure answers.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity.