The Amazon Internal Communications team’s mission is to inform and inspire every Amazonian. We are seeking an experienced and creative graphic designer to help us achieve this through strong visual design. The ideal candidate has the ability to translate creative briefs and concepts into customer-centric designs that elevate our stories and promote engagement. You proactively identify creative that will help improve the employee experience, have excellent communication and presentation skills, and possess the ability to articulate design choices.
The candidate will be part of a creative team that collaborates with events, content, and channel leaders within Amazon Internal Communications. Their work will include: curating and editing photography, designing graphic content, illustrations, infographics, animations (GIFs), and event graphics.
This role can be based out of London, Munich, or Luxembourg.
Key job responsibilities
• Managing design requests from conception to delivery.
• Work with project owners to plan, execute and ensure deadlines are met.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry developments and contribute innovative ways of delivering our message to candidates and employees
• Present work to team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
• Inspire and motivate colleagues across the team to help them understand the importance of high-quality design and how creativity can be applied to all of our owned content.
• Bachelor's degree in Art Direction, Fine Arts/Visual Design/Visual Communication/Graphic Design related creative studies.
• Several years of agency or in-house design experience or equivalent demonstrated experience.
• A portfolio that demonstrates excellence in composition and execution as the level desired for the application. (Please include its link on your resume).
• Demonstrated skills in vector-based illustration.
• Strong time management skills and team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Effective cross-team collaborator.
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience with motion graphics and video editing
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).