Sr. Program Manager (Digital) – miniTV on Amazon.in app
Amazon is shaping the future of digital video entertainment in India. We seek a Sr. Program Manager (Digital) who can help us scale miniTV - a new mobile first video, free ad-supported streaming service for Amazon in India. Over the next few months, we plan to launch a large number of exclusive shows and new content. Over the past decade Amazon has developed a number of market-leading, innovative and fast-growing digital and mobile businesses, including: Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Echo, Alexa and Kindle. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who wants to work in a start-up like environment and is passionate about digital media and new customer experiences.
We are looking for a strategic and analytical leader who can build a program for miniTV's exclusive new content through digital channels and be responsible for driving viewer acquisition. He/She will work with internal marketing teams and external agencies.
As a digital program leader, you will work towards building a digital program & strategy, work with agencies to build an optimal media plan for key campaigns and drive traffic / customer acquisition. You are required to identify the best channels that will help achieve objectives, use empathy, logic and hard data to influence investment choices.
From a day to day perspective, you will:
- Conceptualize and implement a digital program & strategy and media plan to maximize reach, build brand awareness and drive viewer acquisition for miniTV
- Own digital campaigns end-to-end along with agency, which include planning campaign objectives, ROI metrics, timeline schedules, demand generation strategy, experiments, execution, optimization, and post campaign reporting
- Onboard, drive and manage performance of marketing agency / agencies
- Continuously find ways to improve ROI of campaign strategies deployed
- Share learnings internally on what types of creatives and channels work for the business
- Work with cross functional teams and share best practices
- Stay abreast of latest tools, trends, test and evaluate efficacy of new channels
- 5+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 5+ years of program or project management experience
- 5+ years of delivering cross functional projects experience
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 2+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Master's degree, or MBA in business, operations, human resources, adult education, organizational development, instructional design or related field