Are you passionate about books? Do you enjoy B2B sales? Do complex challenges excite you? If so, our team might be just the fit for you!
Amazon is seeking a Sales Representative to join the Kindle Content and Physical Books team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting and selling books and content delivery services. This person will be the primary point of contact for customers throughout the entire sales process.
· Prospect, close, and launch new SBM, Enterprise, Education, and Government customers to achieve quarterly quota targets
· Engage with customers and prospects to understand their needs and fit within the Amazon Books product set
· Utilize Salesforce to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize activities to achieve quarterly quota goals
· Provide Account Management post sales to develop repeat or ongoing sales
· Develop an understanding of competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
· Develop a clear understanding of the Books Organization products along with their features and functionalities
· Assist internal partners to drive change and close business
· Document and report Voice of the Customer feedback to help inform future roadmap priorities
· Manage additional projects while maintaining current book of business, such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis
Key job responsibilities
This is a full cycle sales role which includes:
Sales/value proposition/strategic planning
Customer On boarding
- 3+ yrs B2B Sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong performance and quota achievement record
- Ability to succeed in dynamic, loosely structured sales environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $55,200/year in our lowest geographic market up to $132,900/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.