EMEA Partner Marketing Operations (12 month Maternity Cover), Partner Marketing, Global Operations
This role will own business planning, reporting and operations for our EMEA geographic team. This person will have direct responsibility for analytics and reporting, budget management, cross team communications, and team centralization projects. This is a data driven role that has the opportunity to influence marketing programs and the dashboards and data the team reviews to make strategic business decisions. This role has the ability to improve how our team performs by implementing centralization projects with the goal of increasing team productivity and execution quality.
You will work with the Head of Partner Marketing Operations to establish best practices, procedural rigor, operational and process improvement, and analytical insights. You will also work closely across field partner marketing teams, lead management and global marketing teams to improve processes and drive business outcomes.
This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, and exceptional written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies. A successful candidate will be data-driven and have a strong understanding of marketing KPIs and go-to-market channels.
Key job responsibilities
- Responsible for gathering of data and building out reports utilising CRM systems and analytic tools to enable detailed metrics to support Partner Marketing’s goals and plans.
- Monitor health and data hygiene of operational systems including Tableau and Salesforce and collaborate with Business Intelligence and regional Operations teams to escalate issues impacting the business.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure that systems tagging and campaign naming conventions support marketing attribution reporting and ROI calculations in accordance with agreed definitions and marketing KPIs.
- Track budget and spend progress ensuring funds are forecasted and committed as per teams’ submitted plans and campaigns roadmap; providing regular and executive-level reporting on progress.
- Coordinate regular business review processes by publishing templates and gathering of insights from different functions adhering to deadlines.
- Deliver and present actionable insights regarding marketing performance for weekly, monthly, quarterly business reviews; collaborate with stakeholders within Field Marketing Ops, Field Marketing and Sales Leadership, Global Marketing organisations to inform on EMEA insights and be the voice of EMEA.
- Produce demand-gen forecasts (e.g. End of year forecast) evaluating seasonality and trends to enable data-driven decisions for AWS-led and Partner-led initiatives to ensure marketing achieves goals and addresses gaps in performance.
- Host weekly office hours and provide continuous enablement to teams with the support, knowledge, and tools/processes to perform to their full potential and maximise productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, communications or business or demonstrable level of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional work experience in an enterprise setting
- Experience with advanced functions in MS Excel
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Salesforce, Tableau and budget management systems tools such Budgetforce
- Comfortable extracting and manipulating large datasets and analysing multiple dimensions
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis/visualisation
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company preferred
- Certifications in project management such as Six Sigma, PMP Certification, Agile and or work experience managing projects and programs in an enterprise setting.
- Data Quality and Data Governance Methods
- Knowledge in one or more functional areas such as Planning and Productivity, Enablement and Operations
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables and insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to different level stakeholders
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).