We’re expanding our team within Amazon Operations! At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To get there, we look for exceptionally talented, and bright people to help us towards that vision. If you’re interested in joining a business where you can have fun, achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
We are making significant investments for the long term - building our Fulfillment and Transportation infrastructure as well as the leadership team. As we continue to grow, we are keen to speak to experienced operators. These fast-moving facilities sit at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations network, and are where we manage our fast-moving parcels.
At a high level, you’ll keep several consistent, major deliverables in mind, including comprehensive process and workflow optimization. We are always hungry to improve wherever they can, and in your role you’ll perform to the same standard.
We have various opportunities within the Amazon Operations organization, please apply if you’re interested opportunities within:
• Operations/ Supply chain
• Human Resources
• Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience
• Enhance new SOPs and instructions provided by managers
• Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flags any updates to Lead/Manager
• Help to solve logistics and supply chain challenges through data analysis, innovation and process optimization
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
• Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets.
• A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
• Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts.
• Must be comfortable working with large data sets.
• A Bachelors degree in Administration, Management, Engineering or Equivalent
• Experience working with data analysis and/or making decisions based on analysis.
• You possess excellent technical skills, that you can utilize as you solve a wide range of problems and obstacles,
• Proven analytical thinker and project manager, with close attention-to-detail and the ability to positively influence others,
• Possess sound business acumen, with a track record of successfully delivering quantifiable results; you also have a solid understanding of and expertise in carrier operations
• Forward-thinking innovator who thrives on change, while remaining unfazed by occasional ambiguity,
• A Masters degree in Administration, Management, Engineering or Equivalent