Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer ‘yes’ to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Robotics, and we will give you the and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling, and fun.
As an Robotics engineer, you will be responsible for designing and delivering cloud-based, high performance that controls a world-wide fleet of mobile robots. You will have opportunities to work collaboratively with other and hardware teams in Robotics and across . We will provide you with the , including access to AWS cloud services, and the support you need to make your journey rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Westborough, MA, USA
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 5+ years of programming with at least one software programming language experience
- 5+ years of leading design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead or leading an engineering team
- 5+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.