Who we are
The Corporate IT Infrastructure Services team (CIS) is focused on running Amazon’s corporate campus & building infrastructure worldwide. This includes everything from wired and wireless networking to the AV systems in our conference rooms. Where there’s technology at play in these buildings, our team is responsible for keeping it healthy and running as designed. We are passionate about the customer and making sure that Amazonians have the best possible experience while working from the office.
Who you are
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Team Manager to lead our ServiceNow and AWS team and drive the successful delivery of projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in leading a team of engineers who build, develop and support the ServiceNow application in an enterprise organization.
As the Team Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of talented professionals who develop tools and services on the ServiceNow platform, with a strong focus on utilizing AWS technologies. You will play a crucial role in managing and coordinating the team's activities, ensuring high-quality project delivery, and fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced professional with a passion for leading teams in the ServiceNow and AWS domains, we would love to hear from you. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the development of cutting-edge solutions that drive our teams success.
Key job responsibilities
Lead, mentor, and manage a team of ServiceNow and AWS professionals, providing guidance and support in their day-to-day activities.
Set clear objectives and performance expectations for team members, conducting regular performance evaluations, and identifying opportunities for growth and development.
Foster a positive and collaborative team culture, encouraging knowledge sharing and innovation.
Oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of projects related to ServiceNow and AWS, ensuring adherence to project timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
Collaborate with stakeholders, including clients, project managers, and other teams, to define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
Monitor project progress, identify and mitigate risks, and address any issues or challenges that may arise during project implementation.
Utilize your in-depth knowledge and experience with ServiceNow and AWS to provide technical guidance and support to the team.
Stay up to date with the latest trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in ServiceNow and AWS, and share knowledge with the team to drive innovation and efficiency.
Foster effective communication and collaboration within the team, as well as cross-functional collaboration with other teams within the organization.
Work closely with other managers and stakeholders to align team goals and deliverables with overall company objectives.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience working with ServiceNow, including hands-on development and implementation experience.
* Proven experience in leading teams that build tools and services on the AWS platform.
* Strong project management skills with a track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
* Expertise in ServiceNow platform development, including workflow configuration, custom application development, and integration with other systems.
* Proficient in AWS services and technologies, such as EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudFormation, and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies and DevOps practices.
* Demonstrated leadership experience, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve goals and objectives.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively interact with team members, stakeholders, and clients.
* Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on driving results and continuous improvement.
* ServiceNow Certification across any of the technical domains
* AWS Certification
* Process improvement skills (Lean, Kaizen, Gemba etc)
* A passion for delivering results and building trust with internal and external stakeholders
* A proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $109,200/year in our lowest geographic market up to $212,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.