The North America Stores Onsite Marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will work across all seasonal events and cross-category content to develop, test and scale successful CX marketing strategies for onsite search and other high-traffic channels.
The ideal candidate is a strong product marketer and project manager who is customer-obsessed, data-driven, detail-oriented and comfortable with ambiguity. They can develop campaigns and strategy independently and see them through to execution while partnering closely with teams across marketing, product and engineering.
The Product Marketing Manager will leverage experimentation and performance data to develop new and optimize existing onsite channel marketing strategies, best practices and playbooks that help customers discover and engage with new, popular and relevant products across all retail categories. You will own strategies and campaign execution end-to-end; planning, asset development, targeting and segmentation, personalization, measurement, optimization and reporting.
Key job responsibilities
* Own event and content program ingresses from onsite Search and other high-traffic, high-visibility pages on Amazon
* Work closely with product and tech teams to test and implement new features and experiments
* Own and execute marketing-led experimentation; test, optimize, scale and automate successful traffic-driving strategies
* Track KPIs and progress to goals to measure success of CX, campaigns, experimentation and new initiatives
* Develop processes to gather inputs from partner teams and communicate back with key information and deadlines
* Actively investigate and suggest new ways to help customers discover products on Amazon
* Manage and report out on project status and results
About the team
The newly developed NAS Marketing & Creative team helps customers discover and engage with new, popular, and relevant products across categories. We do this by combining technology, science, innovation, marketing, and creativity to build new customer-facing features and experiences alongside cutting-edge tools for marketers.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA | Santa Monica, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or product management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field
- Proven ability to move fast and manage complex high-visibility projects in an ambiguous environment without close supervision
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing projects across functional teams, including product, marketing, creative and merchandising
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership; high standards for marketing execution and commitment to delivering results
- * Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- * Strong analytic skills - able to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- * Excellent verbal and written communication skills; elevated attention to detail
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action
- A love of retail and product management and drive to deliver results
- Experience with or interest in onsite experimentation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $87,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $179,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.