The newly developed NAS Marketing team helps customers discover and engage with new, popular and relevant products across categories. We do this by combining technology, science, innovation, marketing and creativity to build new customer-facing features and experiences alongside cutting edge tools for marketers. We are looking for creative, customer-obsessed, curious and highly entrepreneurial marketers to join our new and exciting team.
The Marketing PM will be responsible for working on very high visibility High Velocity Events for NA, partnering with NASM, WW Events, Strategic Programs and all retail categories to drive a best-in-class customer experience and HVE goals.
In this role, they will oversee end to end HVE Execution and Optimization of the HVE Event they own. They will be supporting delivery of end to end marketing strategy, covering onsite, offsite and partnering with HVE Lead for that event. They will incorporate merchandising and marketing best practices from previous HVE Events, find opportunity/customer insights and performance data to develop recommendations to continue innovating and improving the event CX.
The ideal candidate for this role will be high performing, customer-obsessed, data driven, with high attention to detail. They would excel if they are comfortable working in a fast pace and high visibility environment, and has experience dealing with ambiguity in an organized manner.
We are looking for a strong marketing leader, who is proactive, isnt shy to get their hands dirty, can can work independently to guide their workstream, peers and influence stakeholders and senior leadership.
Location can be Seattle, NYC or LA.
Key job responsibilities
1. Own end to end marketing planning and execution for at least 1 or more HVE event (Prime Day/PBDD/T5)
2. Responsible for key partner stakeholder management across Design and NASM Marketing Leads, and creating scalable mechanisms that simplify event merchandising workstream for their teams.
3. Work with Design and UX teams to continuously improve customer experience on event marketing landing pages
5. Partner with NASM leads to plan and contribute to strategic marketing documents and WTS.
6. Own event merchandising, running weblabs (if necessary) and is familiar with marketing tools (homepage, browse, DP etc), to lead a team contract merchandisers with empathy
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience managing and measuring marketing performance in various channels
- Experience managing external partners to develop marketing programs
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for initiatives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $87,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $179,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.