Amazon Web Services (AWS) internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks between June 3-August 23, 2024. By applying to this position, your application will be considered for the in-person Seattle based internship.
Application review for interviewing will begin on September 25, 2023.
Do you have a passion for building a career in human resources (HR)? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon and is the global cloud computing leader. To support Amazon on our journey to be Earth’s best employer, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and motivated people. AWS is looking for dynamic self-starters to participate in our HR leadership development program (HRLDP) internships.
As an HRLDP intern, you will work on a challenging and high-visibility project on one of the following teams: Builder Experience Team, Talent & Development, Talent Research, Organizational Effectiveness, Compensation, Employee Relations, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Inclusion, Diversity & Equity (ID&E), or one of our HR Business Partner (HRBP) teams. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior HR leaders, receive mentorship and sponsorship, and build a network of peers, HRLDP alumni, and leaders.
If this sounds exciting to you - come build the future with us!
Key job responsibilities
• Drive people strategies in partnership with senior business leaders
• Develop strategic programs that tackle critical business priorities
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
• Currently enrolled in an MBA or master’s degree program focused on human resources or related field with a graduation conferral date between December 2024 and September 2025
• 3+ years of relevant full-time industry or military experience, which occurred between the conferral date from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
• HR experience working in a global or matrixed organization
• Business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
• Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization including senior leaders and managers
• Experience in Project/Program Management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $56.25/hr in our lowest geographic market up to $92.98/hr in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.